Friday, October 24, 2008

todaygrace.blogspot.com

Ok, so I have the privilege of announcing a brand new blog, Grace for Today. Over the course of the past several years, I have had the privilege of being introduced to some of the most provocative thinkers, brilliant and hilarious people, and touching Christians I have ever known. A few of these people have banded together and started a multi-author blog that is all about the constant search for Grace and Faith in "unexpected places." Ultimately it's about each of our journeys through life and how we confront and meet God along the way. It's got no censor, no regular framework. Ultimately, we'll just write about life and see what happens from there. I encourage you to check it out and subscribe when you get a chance. Thanks to Kelbert McFarland, Brittany Loose, Russell Hall, Din Tolbert, and Laura Cooke for allowing me to be a part of this awesome experience.

Pursue. Original.
todaygrace.blogspot.com

No comments: